FAQ's Gators Transportation
1. Where will I be picked up at the airport ?
Our driver will wait for you with a name-sign at the baggage claim.
2. Is it possible to get a second or third address to join to a reservation?
Yes, it is possible. There is an additional charge for extra stops.
3. How can I pay for the service ?
The amount can be paid in cash or with a credit card after the ride. For your convenience, we also offer prepaid options where you can pay for your transportation in advance.
4. Am I sharing the ride with other passengers ?
No, you will always get your private vehicle.
5. Are the fares per person?
No, the fares are always per reserved vehicle.
6. How many pieces of luggage can I bring?
Everything, as long as it fits in the booked vehicle.
7.Do I pay in advance, is it possible?
Yes, it is possible, just let us know when you book your transfer.
8. How shortly before departure can I book online?
Online booking up to 2 hours before departure, please confirm with a phone call.
9. Are the vehicles equipped with a navigation system?
10. How long will the driver wait after landing time?
We always track your flight online,and we allow a waiting period of 45 minutes after the actual landing. This is included in the fare.
11. Are the rates on the web site are inclusive of taxes?
Yes, so there are no taxes or additional costs to add.